Current open positions
Wastewater Treatment Plant DRC/Trainer
North Davis Sewer District is accepting applications for the position of Plant DRC/Trainer.
Job Description: Performs a variety of master level complex specialized, skilled, and technical duties related to wastewater treatment plant process operations and maintenance. Maintains and documents plant process control parameters, develops and maintains process SOP's. Assists the Plant Superintendent and shift lead workers in process control and monitoring, and in optimizing the efficiency and effectiveness of the treatment process. Is responsible for the training of all plant staff on process, equipment, and yard piping. Complete job descriptions may be downloaded from the District's website at www.ndsd.org.
- Education and Experience:
- Graduation from senior high school; AND
- Completion of two years of studies in a college or trade school
- Eight (8) years of progressively responsible experience in treatment plant operations and two (2) years of supervisory or management experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to walk, lift, reach, stoop, stand, grasp, balance, climb, kneel, crouch, and lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Must possess a Utah grade IV Wastewater Treatment Operator certification preferably with DRC Status or obtain through reciprocity.
- Must possess a Utah grade III maintenance certification or be SMRP certified or ability to achieve within 1 year.
- Must be willing to work on call (24 hour) and be able to respond to plant site within 30 minutes for a call out after hours.
- Must be willing to work occasional rotating shift if required.
- Must be a member of the emergency response team.
If the job is offered, continued employment based on evaluation of mandatory drug testing and criminal background check.
Wage and Benefits: Competitive Wage and Benefits depending on certification level as well as experience.
Application Submittal Requirements: Employment applications may be obtained from the District Website, or at the facility located at 4252 W. 2200 S., Syracuse, Utah 84075. Application may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by mailing to North Davis Sewer District, ATTN: Hiring, 4252 W. 2200 S., Syracuse, Utah 84075, or by dropping off at the District office.
Due Date: Applications must be submitted and received by September 30, 2022 at 12:00pm (noon). Resumes and letters of reference, etc. are welcomed, but a fully completed North Davis Sewer District Job Application is required for consideration. For questions contact Myron Bachman (801) 728-6830 or email@example.com
**Do not fill out the application in a web browser, download the document and then open it in a program. Forms filled out in a browser do not always save the filled in text boxes. Please verify that the application is completed before submission. We can only consider applicants if we have their information. Thank you.**