Notice of Bonds to be Issued
notice of bonds to be issued
Notice of bonds to be issued.
Please see attached form for more information.
Notice of Public Hearing
notice of public hearing
and intent to issue sewer revenue bonds
The Board will hold a public hearing during its regular Board meeting beginning at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday November 9, 2023. The public hearing will be held at the regular meeting place of the Board at 4252 West 2200 South, in Syracuse, Utah. All members of the public are invited to participate in the public hearing. Please see attached form for more information.
2023 notice of cancellation of election
north davis sewer district
official notice of cancellation of 2023 general election
Pursuant to Section 20A-1-206( 4) Utah Code Annotated, 1953, notice is hereby given that the 2023 North Davis Sewer District Board of Trustees Election for the Davis County unincorporated area scheduled for November 21, 2023 is cancelled whereas the deadline for filing a declaration for such position has expired, only one person filed as a declaration of candidacy, no person has qualified as a write-in candidate and there are no other North Davis Sewer District ballot propositions scheduled to be on the ballot. Resolution No. 2023-10 was passed on October 12, 2023 effectively cancelling the election and pursuant to Utah Code Section 17B-1-306(5)(i), Lance Hamblin is considered elected to the position with his term of office to begin on January 1, 2024.
Please contact Angela Lupcho, Board Clerk, with any questions at (801) 825-0712.
annual meeting schedule
Meetings of the Board of Trustees will be held at the offices of the North Davis Sewer District (4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah) on the second Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Board Meeting Dates for 2023:
|January 12th||February 9th||March 9th|
|April 13th||May 11th||June 8th|
|July 13th||August 11th*||September 14th|
|October 12th||November 9th||December 14th|
In accordance with State law, public notice and agendas for current and former meetings are available on the State of Utah's Public Meeting Notice Website.
* indicated the meeting was rescheduled
current board meeting agenda
notice of meeting and agenda of the
board of trustees of the north davis sewer district
Public Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the North Davis Sewer District will be in a regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 6:00 P.M. in the District Office Board Room, located at 4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah 84075.
A work meeting will be held at 4:00 P.M. with the regularly scheduled board meeting to follow after the completion of the work meeting.
Work Meeting Agenda:
- Review 2024 Preliminary Budget.
- Declaration of conflicts of interest.
- Approval of meeting minutes of the meeting held October 12, 2023.
- Public Hearing – Intent to Issue Sewer Revenue Bonds.
- Service Awards – Marc Godfrey and Kendall Linton.
- Engineering and construction update, Plant Discharge Relocation and Pump Station – Darren Lowe of Jacobs Engineering.
- Consideration of approval of Change Order #1 for Whitaker Construction for Final Effluent Pipeline - David Hatch.
- Award CMGC Task Order #1 for 3000 West Slip Lining Project – Whitaker Construction.
- Presentation of Pretreatment Compliance Inspection – Jonas Reeder.
- Presentation and approval of Third Quarter 2023 Financial Report – Angela Lupcho.
- Presentation and approval of Preliminary 2024 Budget – Angela Lupcho.
- Set public hearing date for amending 2023 budget and adopting 2024 final budget for December 14, 2023 at 6:00 p.m.
- Consideration of approval of the Transfer Agreement for 2100 lineal feet of sewer line located on 3200 West to Layton City” - David Hatch.
- Manager's review.
- Board Chair's review.
Dated November 6, 2023