NDSD Board Vacancy
Download the files below for information about the vacancy on the NDSD Board
annual meeting schedule
Meetings of the Board of Trustees will be held at the offices of the North Davis Sewer District (4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah) on the second Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Board Meeting Dates for 2023:
|January 12th||February 9th||March 9th|
|April 13th||May 11th||June 8th|
|July 13th||August 10th||September 14th|
|October 12th||November 9th||December 14th|
In accordance with State law, public notice and agendas for current and former meetings are available on the State of Utah's Public Meeting Notice Website.
current board meeting agenda
notice of meeting
and agenda of the
board of trustees of the north davis sewer district
Public Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the North Davis Sewer District will be in a regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 6:00 p.m. in the District Office Board Room, located at 4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah 84075.
- Declaration of conflicts of interest.
- Approval of Minutes of the meeting held December 8, 2022.
- Public Hearing - Adoption of Impact Fee Facilities Plan and Impact Fee Analysis – Matt Millis with CapEx Planning LLC.
- Consideration of approval of Resolution No. 2023-01: “A Resolution adopting impact fees studies for cost allocation to the District Plant and cost allocation to the Collection System; Repealing prior inconsistent resolutions and providing for an effective date” – Matt Millis with CapEx Planning LLC.
- Consideration of approval of Resolution No. 2023-02: “A Resolution supporting phragmites control at Outfall No. 001 and approving a budget for implementation” – David Hatch.
- Engineering and construction update, Plant Discharge Relocation – Mitch Dabling, Jacobs Engineering.
- Consideration of approval of Change Order 1 for Final Effluent Pump Station Project – David Hatch.
- Award contract for Pump Station Quality Assurance – David Hatch.
- Engineering and construction update, Collection System Rehabilitation Projects – David Hatch.
- Discussion and selection of criteria for appointment of the vacant Davis County unincorporated area Board of Trustees position – David Hatch.
- Manager's Review.
- Chairman's Review.
Dated January 6, 2023
board meeting minutes
Meetings of the Board of Trustees will be held at the offices of the North Davis Sewer District (4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah) on the second Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Board Meeting Dates for 2022:
|January 2022||February 2022||March 2022|
|April 2022||May 2022||June 2022|
|July 2022||August 2022||September 2022|
|October 2022||November 2022||December 2022|